Donation Wish List
Want to make a contribution, but not sure what to donate? Explore our Donation Wish List below for items we hope to receive.
We have divided the items up into categories for you. Simply click or tap on the category that interests you to see what sorts of items are eligible for donation.
In behalf of the hungry and working poor in Beaver and Lawrence counties, we thank you for considering a donation. Your kindness is very much appreciated. A gift of food, clothing, or everyday hygiene items truly makes an amazing difference in the lives of those in need in our local communities.
- Canned meats (for example: tuna, chicken, SPAM)
- Spaghetti sauce
- Powdered milk
- Ramen noodles
- Canned fruits
- Pasta and rice mixes (for example: Pasta Sides, Rice-a-Roni)
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Any clothing that is either new or slightly used. All sizes of clothing are accepted, as long as they are in good condition!
- Coats, gloves, hats, scarves
- Long-sleeved shirts
- Feminine hygiene products
- Shampoo and conditioner (men’s and women’s)
- Body wash/bar soap
- Deodorant (men’s and women’s)
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Napkins and Kleenex/tissues
- Bed sheets (any size, new or slightly used)
Please bring donations to our office, located at 1501 8th Avenue, Beaver Falls, PA 15010 (See map for directions).
Donations can be brought to the office during these hours:
- 10:00am – 4:00pm Thursdays
- 10:00am – 1:00pm Fridays (beginning in October 2018)
- 11:30am – 1:30pm Sundays
Please contact us at (724) 494-8441 if you have any questions about items on the Donation Wish List or about delivering your donation.