Donation Wish List
In behalf of the hungry and working poor in Beaver and Lawrence counties, FOCUS West Central PA thanks you for considering a donation. Your generosity is very much appreciated.
A gift of food, clothing, or everyday hygiene items can make an amazing difference in the lives of those individuals in need in our local communities.
Non-Perishable Food Items Donation Wish List
- Canned meats (tuna, chicken, SPAM)
- Spaghetti sauce
- Powdered milk
- Ramen noodles
- Canned fruits
- Pasta and rice mixes (i.e. Pasta Sides, Rice-a-Roni)
- Peanut butter and jelly
Clothing Items Wish List
- Any clothing that is either new or slightly used – all sizes of clothing are accepted, so long as they are in good condition!
- Coats, gloves, hats, scarves
- Long-sleeved shirts
Hygiene Items Wish List
- Feminine hygiene products
- Shampoo and conditioner (men’s and women’s)
- Body wash/bar soap
- Deodorant (men’s and women’s)
Household Items Wish List
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Napkins and Kleenex/tissues
- Bed sheets (any size, new or slightly used)
Please bring donations to the FOCUS West Central PA office, located at 1501 8th Avenue, Beaver Falls, PA 15010 (See our map for directions).
Donations can be brought to the office on:
- 10:00am – 4:00pm Thursdays
- 10:00am – 1:00pm Fridays (beginning in October 2018)
- 11:30am – 1:30pm Sundays
Please contact us at (724) 494-8441 if you have any questions about donations or if you need more information about delivering your donation.